Freedom Life Church is an exciting Christian fellowship of warm, loving people from many nations around the world. At FLC we encourage everyone to maximize their potential and live fulfilling lives by embracing a relationship with Jesus Christ and committing to a Christian lifestyle.
- FLC's mission is to lead families and individuals to an exciting Christian life through a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and a balanced approach to ministry.
- Our vision is to create a "visitor friendly" church environment that is welcoming, culturally inclusive and gracious.
- Hector & Monsi Quinones - Lead Pastors
- Hector & Monsi have been ministry partners for over 20 years! Their collective experiences in ministry, professional careers and education have positioned them as a powerful and relevant pastoral team for this twenty-first century, multicultural church world. Monsi leads a strong women's program called "WOW!" (Women Of Wisdom). They have been married for 24 years and have two sons in college, both of whom are joyfully involved in serving God as the ultimate family adventure!
- Pastor Jesus Rivera - Family Connections & Hospitality
- Pastor & Chaplain, Miguel Perez - Spanish Discipleship & Music Director
- Eric & Lilly Rodriguez - Youth Programs
- Edwin Santiago - Children's Programs
- Nefi Mestres - Evangelism & Outreach
- Lee Fiske - World Missions
- Jonathas Azevedo - Local Missions
- Juan Carlos Mendez - Budget Director
- David Centeno - Men's Programs
- Lilly Rodriguez & Veronica Orozco - Worship Leaders